Fact Sheets for Professionals
Medicare Fact Sheets
Your Premier Source of Medicare Information
These fact sheets are no longer available free of charge.
Your subscription directly supports the technical expertise, research and writing necessary for these materials.
- What are the fact sheets?
- Why subscribe?
- What are people saying about the fact sheets?
- Can I view sample fact sheets?
- How do I sign-up?
What are the fact sheets?
Detailed Medicare information broken down into “bite size” pieces. Our 32 fact sheets cover 9 major Medicare and other health insurance related topic areas (see index of fact sheets).
- Professional-level material in an easily downloadable, printable format.
- Perfect for client handouts and group presentations.
- Professionals and beneficiaries alike rely on them as a primary source of Medicare info.
- They are:
- Comprehensive - covering both the basics and the technical details of Medicare & other programs
- California specific - including info on additional rights and benefits beneficiaries in this state have
“I want to compliment your organization on the quality of the fact sheets and informational materials on your website. I think they are among the most accurate and clearly written materials on Medicare (and Medi-Cal) available anywhere.”
~ Dr. David Armes
“When I show beneficiaries the fact sheets, it’s as if the heavens opened up. The charts and fact sheets are wonderful tools that help clarify and make sense of all the complicated details surrounding Medicare.”
~ Alameda County HICAP Counselor
Can I view sample fact sheets?
Yes! Here's the 1st page of a few of our fact sheets:
- Original Medicare: An Overview A-003
- Medicare Advantage (Medicare Part C): An Overview C-001
- Your Rights to Purchase a Medigap Plan B-005
Your subscription supports our work in providing the best source of unbiased Medicare information for California beneficiaries.